Light slurry pump is used to transport slurries of corrosive or high hardness solid particles for many industries. The performance of mining dredge pump reaches world-class level. It can uphold a flow of 720m3. Its shaft seal adopts packing seal or vice impeller seal. Light slurry pump is widely applied in mining, electricity, metallurgy, and coal industries, and environmental protection.
Light slurry pump is used in transferring low concentration mine tailings and high concentration mine.
1) Unique wear-resistant design (structure and material) to ensure a long service life of wetted parts.
2) Wide range of performances and high efficiency of horizontal mine slurry pump.
3) Multistage tandem technology to meet long distance transportation.
4) High performance cost and simple maintenance.
5) Wetted parts of various textures to meet all kinds of working conditions.
1) Rubber front plate can be working for 205 days.
2) Rubber impeller equipped in mining dredge pump enjoys a long service life (about 120 days, twice the time of other impellers).
3) High wear-resisting rubber
This kind of rubber is featured by high resilience, chemical stability, anti-cavitation, and small density. Besides, it absorbs noise and vibration and makes wetted parts of light slurry pump light and easy to install and replace.
4) A series of quality tests
The working process is tested respectively by operators and quality inspectors to ensure a high quality.
3. Technology Merits of Light Slurry Pump
Jiangxi Naipu Company cooperates with many nationwide famous mining research and design institutes to gain their technological supports. Besides, the company is able to design domestic first-class mining equipment and develop new products.
1) EDEM discrete finite element analysis software
2) Analysis of solid particles movements in mining dredge pump cavity
3) Optimization of structure design of parts
4) Enlarging flow section design
5) Decreasing internal flow velocity
6) Design of uniform cross section flow velocity to ensure uniform abrasion of light slurry pump
7) Back-blade design to reduce damage and abrasion
8) Large diameter water head of impeller to decrease the abrasion of cover plate
1. Please follow the regulated security measure to install, operate, and maintain light slurry pump. It has functions of pressure-bearing and transmission.
2. The installation, operation and maintenance of auxiliary devices should obey this security measure and refer to relevant regulation. The auxiliary devices include motor, belt transmission device, coupling, high-speed box, stepless speed change device, etc.