Heavy slurry pump is used to transport slurries of corrosive or high hardness solid particles for many industries. The performance of anti-corrosive sludge pump reaches world-class level. It can uphold a flow of 4600m3. Its shaft seal adopts packing seal or vice impeller seal. Heavy slurry pump is widely applied in mining, electricity, metallurgy, and coal industries, and environmental protection.
1. 750 NZJA heavy slurry pump is used in tailing transportation in Mongolia Erdenet copper mine.
2. 550/450NZJA series has been put into use in Jiangxi copper mine, Zhongjin gold mine, Mongolia Erdenet copper mine.
1) Unique wear-resistant design (structure and material) to ensure a long service life of wetted parts.
2) Wide range of performances and high efficiency of anti-corrosive sludge pump.
3) Multistage tandem technology to meet long distance transportation.
4) High performance cost and simple maintenance.
5) Wetted parts of various textures to meet all kinds of working conditions.
1) Rubber front plate can be working for 205 days.
2) Rubber impeller equipped in anti-corrosive sludge pump enjoys a long service life (about 120 days, twice the time of other impellers).
3) High wear-resisting rubber
This kind of rubber is featured by high resilience, chemical stability, anti-cavitation, and small density. Besides, it absorbs noise and vibration and makes wetted parts of heavy slurry pump light and easy to install and replace.
4) A series of quality tests
The working process is tested respectively by operators and quality inspectors to ensure a high quality.
Jiangxi Naipu Company cooperates with many nationwide famous mining research and design institutes to gain their technological supports. Besides, the company is able to design domestic first-class mining equipment and develop new products.
1) EDEM discrete finite element analysis software
2) Analysis of solid particles movements in anti-corrosive sludge pump cavity
3) Optimization of structure design of parts
4) Enlarging flow section design
5) Decreasing internal flow velocity
6) Design of uniform cross section flow velocity to ensure uniform abrasion of heavy slurry pump
7) Back-blade design to reduce damage and abrasion
8) Large diameter water head of impeller to decrease the abrasion of cover plate
4. Customer Services of Heavy Slurry Pump
Choose the appropriate model of heavy slurry pump basing on minerals. According to different service conditions, choose wetted parts of particular textures. Following are four common schemes.
1. R: Rubber impeller, rubber sheath, rubber cover plate. This is suitable for fine particles. It is also suitable for middle and low lifting height of a heavy slurry pump.
2. M: Metal impeller, metal sheath, metal cover plate. This is suitable for minerals of high temperature and mineral oil.
3. MR: Metal impeller, rubber sheath, rubber cover plate. This collocation is suitable for coarser particles, high lifting height transmission and semi-autogenous grinding discharging.
4. MMR: Metal impeller, metal front plate, rubber sheath. Available service conditions: coarse particles and high lifting height.
1. Please follow the regulated security measure to install, operate, and maintain heavy slurry pump. It has functions of pressure-bearing and transmission.
2. The installation, operation and maintenance of auxiliary devices should obey this security measure and refer to relevant regulation. The auxiliary devices include motor, belt transmission device, coupling, high-speed box, stepless speed change device, etc.