Reverse spiral trommel screen is used to sieve and grade minerals for further grinding. It is mainly composed of a sieve, a connecting flange, a material collector, a medium fraction storage bin and a fine fraction storage bin. This high efficiency drum screen is fixed at the discharge end of an autogenous mill or grate ball mill through a connecting flange. Generally, it is applied in mining industry.
1. High screening efficiency
2. High anti-wear and anti-corrosion
3. Long service life
4. Easy installation and dismantlement
5. Low maintenance cost
1. Reverse spiral trommel screen is expected to be packed in iron cases.
2. Ocean shipping and land transportation are both available.
1. L/C and T/T are accepted types of payment.
2. Reverse spiral trommel screen should be delivered within 30 to 60 days after receiving down payment.
Field installation and maintenance will be offered on the condition that purchase orders of high efficiency drum screen reach a certain amount.